Fwd: Re: [FORGED] Re: [FORGED] Re: UK To Ban Crypto In Devices, Email And More

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sun Nov 8 02:51:47 PST 2015

Analogy of learning to drive to learning crypto is pretty good privacy.

Extend that from needing a key, fob or fingerprint to start a vehicle
to needing a computer and a device, token, card, fingerprint, to
encrypt. Plug it in, encrypt begins, nothing else needed except
driver license, intelligence, vision, hearing, gasoline or battery,
safe roads, directional signs, fuel stations, cops, insurance,
anti-theft devices, annual inspection, license renewal, or when
disabled, poor or broke, terrified of mass killing excessive
vehicles, alternate means of encryption, like buses, trains,
aircraft, ships, taxis, limos, choppers, subways, balloons,
horses, feet and sidewalks while packing a gun, knife or
pepper spray for defense against predators, rapists, thieves,
rubber hoses, hackers, crackers, dopeheads.

But maybe a profession of encryption officers to encrypt for
the user, like lawyers, doctors, engineers and notaries, state
licensed for protection of customers, self-regulated because
nobody would know crypto like the pros, with a crypto system
like the justice and prison systems to assure accountability and
punishment for infraction. Would require outlawing crypto use
by anyone except a pro and official secretkeepers but, cereal
box DIY would be available. PKC would be banned as a state,
church and family offense, like kiddie porn and WMD.

Cryptographers would be venerated as high holies, sack clothed,
wild haired, slit-eyed, filthy, babbling, narcissitic jerks, abusively
sado-masochistic, panhandling, duplicitous, feared, contemptuous
of ordinary humans, ostracized, distrusted. Woe peddling obsessives.

Hmm, that last is the current faith in encryption religion. Could be
left as it is, isolated, ignored, ridiculed, tatooed with a Red C
on forehead.