‘I’m comfortable with my choices’: Snowden on CIA torture, ISIS and surveillance

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 13:14:41 PST 2015

On Sat, 7 Nov 2015 02:26:41 +0000
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> https://www.rt.com/news/321105-snowden-swedish-media-interview/
>
> http://fokus.dn.se/edward-snowden-english/

	"...because Russia has such a bad international reputation
	right now."

	LMAO

	"Apart from the human costs for the people who are actually
	performing the torture and the people who are actually being
	tortured,"

	costs to the psycho scumbags who torture people? snowden seems
	to be out of his mind. Or maybe he's just your typical
	american psycho.

	" We actually spend money to shoot ourselves in the foot."

	such an innocent mistake

	" legitimize abuse in countries like North Korea, Russia or
	China."

	"I signed up for the war in Iraq when everybody else was
	protesting against it. People get in the whole conservatives
	versus liberal thing, and they like to think of those
	conservative people as hateful people that don’t care."

	so snowden doesn't know that both conservatives and 'liberals'
	are fucking nazis like him. That's really cute.

	" Like with the drone program, which creates more terrorists
	than it kills. "

	terrorists?

	" The biggest threat we face in the region was born from our
	own policies."

	threat?

	I can't believe he's such a motherfucking idiot - and shitbag.
	Or perhaps he IS a US gov't propganda contractor. Hired by the
	'good guys' inside the US gov't.