Facebook censorship

Cubed chasintail at emailcontrol.org
Fri Nov 6 04:48:00 PST 2015

Totally. Also, to see more evidence of these interactions, see the last
several flash crashes in the US stock markets. What's happening in
several of those situations is algos from competing brokerages
producing extreme unexpected results. Market crashes, pull the plug,
fix the algo or introduce some "rule". Rules being, IMO often
just a band-aid for not fixing the code and admitting it was technology
that ran away from them.