lol the lol intercept lol

Shelley shelley at misanthropia.org
Thu Nov 5 22:29:36 PST 2015

On November 5, 2015 10:10:57 PM Juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

> lol the lol intercept lol

I've haven't read the article; I've been too distracted to pay much
attention to the list at all this week.  But I laughed out loud at your
subject line, Juan - a laugh I needed, thank you :)

It also made me think "what are those weasels up to now..."

Glad to know they're still hiding behind cloudSnare but so concerned for
our privacy!!1!11!

-S