slow strangulation of the state, instead of violent phase transition out of state

Cubed chasintail at emailcontrol.org
Mon Nov 2 22:07:50 PST 2015

Reminds me of this thing my parents used to fuss about called "church".

It's hard to believe that people used to kill and be killed over their
belief systems. Beliefs they professed to be truths. Truths because of
faith. All so they could provide answers to questions before they were
comfortable with questions in search of meaning. All so they could
produce a one or a zero, black or white, right or wrong, good or evil.
All this smoke and mirrors so they could ignore how incredibly vast
everything was and still is.

There are no absolutes.

Humans mostly stopped wide-scale killing because god had their back. Now
they mainly only kill at that rate because their president has their
back or their {insert leader/father-figure with the answers} gives them
the courage. Large-scale killing is on the decline, and it's no
coincidence humans have more access to information than ever before.

Ignorance is pretty dangerous stuff; I'd bet more dangerous than
smoking, heroin, and driving completely blitzed, put together. Times,
like, three.

Irrelevancy is the fate of those lacking innovation. Every great
empire, like every huge conglomerate, eventually plays Goliath to
little David. Except, as you quite nicely stated, David doesn't even
show up to the battle in the drama of our reality. Instead, David
transcends the paradigms of conflict Goliath expects, leaving a quiet
and empty battlefield to a confused "opponent". One by one, the crowd
leaves. People go home, people go work their crops, people learn new
things Goliath is soon forgotten and David himself become irrelevant.

---

Quantum entanglement leads, eventually, to quantum computers and the
next generation of everything. Every piece of security software
re-audited, at the very least. All our encryption threatened if not
outright broken within months.

Goliath tries desperately to read but cannot see the screen. Goliath
asks Hilda to help, and she wisely asks the smartest little guy to help
Goliath understand.

David finished the "Plum3/7" QC and heard Hilda announce the search for
QC research. Some of David's students go to help, meanwhile, David
hacks away with the greatest minds throughout the world.

Goliath makes a new weapon and a better fleshlight.

David and colleagues become one hive mind known as (@.

Goliath begins taxation attacks and regulation warfare.

(@ transcends biology, mines the planet's most dense material all at
once by tapping into subtle electro-magnetic fields that flow through
all living things. (@ grows ever larger as more and more people shed
their human form to adopt their new form.

Goliath and Hilda change their names to Go and Hi. They tax carbon,
though no one pays it, just like they don't pay the quantum tax.

Soon, Go and Hi go bye bye.

(@ transforms the earth into a massive mind, comprised of the
computational power of the density of all matter, powered by every
human willing to contribute. Then, the earth itself becomes a massive
electromagnet through powers I can't understand. Everything collapses
into itself and the planet begins sucking up the surrounding light
year of space matter. Now a huge black hole with every conscious mind
working on thoughts that our human minds are incapable of conceiving, a
certain harmony is reached as earth begins to communicate with all of
the other ancient civilizations that reached such a level of being.
Black holes are no more holes in space than are donut holes for
breakfast. They are super massive insanely dense computational objects
containing the conscious minds of billions of people.

Hope you enjoyed!
Three