Privacy Wiki

Tomas Overdrive Petru tpetru@gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 13:48:04 PST 2015

Dear mailing-list,

I have found just recently that I'm not aware of actual situation of
full HD encryption and container encryption after extinction of TrueCrypt.
Is here somebody who was able to follow this topic during recent
volatile and turbulent times after Truecrypt extinction?
Links appreciated but some xplanation why this or that would be even better.

Useful output of potential discussion will be added here
https://brmlab.cz/project/crypto-anonymity_knowbase and tested.
In case you have some feedback about this DIY notepad about crypto much
appreciated, too.

Regards,
- Over

--
“Borders I have never seen one. But I have heard they exist in the minds of some people.”
  ―     Thor Heyerdahl

Telegram...................@over23
facebook chat..............overdrive23@chat.facebook.com
facebook...................facebook.com/overdrive23
projects...................https://brmlab.cz/user/overdrive
twitter....................https://twitter.com/#!/over2393
last.fm....................http://www.last.fm/user/overdrive23
GnuPG key FingerPrint......08EA E4DC EF85 0F02 9267 5B48 2E58 6902 C5F8 794C
Public key ................http://overdrive.dronezone.eu/overdrive.txt