Will the orgy of tolerance continue?

Zenaan Harkness zen@freedbms.net
Sun Nov 15 04:44:40 PST 2015

And so tyranny rolls on...

http://fortruss.blogspot.ru/2015/11/france-is-paying-all-its-debts-at-once.html

http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/11/13/hell-comes-to-paris/

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/260785/destroy-isis-caliphate-daniel-greenfield

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/260781/migrants-rape-girl-swedish-school-officials-blame-daniel-greenfield

I say we "western"ites are indoctrinated to tolerate, to turn the
other cheek, and that this nature of the majority in our "Christian
umbrella" western societies has been thoroughly abused.

We are programmed to tolerate those who do not tolerate us, and tell
us they do not tolerate us, tell us they will kill us, then as
happens, they execute on their plans for execution, jihad, terrorism.

We are so fragile we cry bully for "safe spaces" such as entire
universities, where our particular ('minority') viewpoints are the
only ones that are allowed to be spoken or published by other students
in posters.

We are so lacking in conscience and incompetent to determine what is
right and what is wrong that we must be completely disarmed and the
use of deadly force only to ever be accessible to government-appointed
officers who "keep the peace" and "protect the innocent," as if police
can ever protect an innocent schoolgirl from rape before the fact, or
innocent theater goers from murder at gunpoint - hostages are not
needed by Islam.

So bring on the silver lining of the hope of a raise in awareness to
the point of action by Joe and Jane sixpack as their hearts are ripped
apart by death and extreme abuse of their near and dear ones, if not
themselves - perhaps one day humans will rise and start living their
inalienable rights to protect and feed their own family, come threats,
intimidation or even jail. Should thousands rise in such a ways, the
political landscape will certainly change.

One can only hope,
Zenaan