lol the lol intercept lol

Juan juan.g71@gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 22:10:08 PST 2015

https://theintercept.com/2015/11/04/what-the-intercepts-new-audience-measurement-system-means-for-reader-privacy/

" in April we became only the third internet service, behind Facebook
and Blockchain.info, to allow people to contact us over HTTPS-encrypted
connections to the anonymity network Tor."

"it’s also important to disclose that there are other service providers
we continue to use who do have access to information like your IP
address, which articles on The Intercept you visit, and which computer
operating system and web browser you use. Such partners include our
content delivery network, CloudFlare; "

	But what I really like about the intercept is all their
	articles explaining how closely ebay and the american nazi
	government cooperate.