[cryptome] US World Political Jurisdiction

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri May 29 10:44:10 PDT 2015

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 12:47 AM, Александр <afalex169 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> As international law develops throughout the world

> Russia, China or India.  Switzerland

Venezuela, Ecuador, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, DPRK, etc

>> he will get you...
>
> Be aware. Or should I say "be careful"?

Beware any "international law" (ahem, USA) going around the
planet "liberating" "democratizing" "partnering" and "treatying"
such alternative and independant jurisdictions out of existance.
Independence and the ability to say fuck off is important, and a
valuable shelter of free thought. Without it you're going to get
screwed by top down homogeneity and arbitrary action sooner
or later. Independance: Making your own food, water, and abode,
and a global climate where "fuck off" is honored and people will
help you if not (a bit difficult to find when killing your own people).