the ABC

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu May 28 16:35:01 PDT 2015

> You have to earn those pentagon checks eh?

Keepin it real bro. You got my number (and that of a lot of people
on cpunks heh) anytime you want to talk politic man, just call me.
It's been a while, shall I expect you on the old 202? Because I
don't feel like picking up on anybody else out there, you know that
deal.

> It can't even leave my neighbor's house (poor dog)

Well duh, if Mills didn't flip out at the party and shoot the damn
thing after you went all PETA on him, you'd still be happily shit
cleaning after it to this day, lol.