the ABC

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 21:29:59 PDT 2015

On Thu, 28 May 2015 13:00:25 +0900
Lodewijk andré de la porte <l at odewijk.nl> wrote:

> >         Last time I checked the stuff that can be owned(i. e.
> >         property) like say a hamburguer a car or a house,  cannot
> >         abandon me, destroy me or shape me to its liking.
> >

> The joke's on you! Ownership is defined in constitutions, and is not
> a real thing at all!

	Sure. Since your knowlege of legal systems and moral
	philosophy doesn't go beyond crass, mainstream, legal
	positivism then your nonsense must be right.

> News businesses are supposed to operate in a market environment,
> meaning that a shitty newscaster will disappear due to market
> effects. Fox is not disappearing, yet it's exceedingly shitty. What's
> up? It's also still getting decent views. What's up?
>
> I'd like to to be illegal so that someone can just put an end to the
> bs.

	So there isn't any real standard for property but you think
	that the government must stop something you don't like on TV?

	Wait. And you  dishonestly ignored the fact I just
	mentioned. Fox news IS the government. Why would they outlaw
	themselves?

	You don't like the real outcome of (your) stupid government
	theories? =)