the ABC

Lodewijk andré de la porte l at odewijk.nl
Wed May 27 21:00:25 PDT 2015

>         Last time I checked the stuff that can be owned(i. e.
>         property) like say a hamburguer a car or a house,  cannot
>         abandon me, destroy me or shape me to its liking.

The joke's on you! Ownership is defined in constitutions, and is not a real
thing at all!

News businesses are supposed to operate in a market environment, meaning
that a shitty newscaster will disappear due to market effects. Fox is not
disappearing, yet it's exceedingly shitty. What's up? It's also still
getting decent views. What's up?

I'd like to to be illegal so that someone can just put an end to the bs.