Karl Rove's confusion about capacity of NSA's Utah data center.

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue May 26 02:57:51 PDT 2015

On 5/26/15, Razer <Rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
> On 05/25/2015 01:49 AM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
>> And bro we were -grateful- for our gotos!
>
> GoSub(versive)s were more 'elegant' and it's "WhippERsnappERs"

Aww ma!  Can't I not hav me no snappa now?!

Dang yung spellin freeks these daze!

:D

> (Still wishing I'd followed up on that Epson HX-20's terminal program I
> wrote by rewriting to use Puts/Gets to it's 16k (that's 16 KILObytes) of
> Ram. Might have actually run faster than 1200 baud.)

Whoa! 16k! That's -twice- what my CoCo (Tandy color computer for all
yous whippasnappas) had, and 8k wuz -twice- what I thought I was
getting until I saw the box on the way home - since I'd been mowing
lawns for two years to buy one, the memory had doubled, "overnight"...

Yeah ... good days :)

Man, kids got it good these days... nowPhones would eat thousands of
our old machines for brekkiey.