Basic income (was) Re: noscript is 10 years!

Nadine Earnshaw nadine at iinet.net.au
Mon May 25 23:10:26 PDT 2015

	the one thing I always come back to when thinking about the
blockchain and how it could be used against the masses is

	if a savy government simply makes it a legal requirement to register
whichever addresses you use for business purposes or

	personal tax reasons

	 this means that you  now find yourself only a Blockchain script
away from an annual audit and if you do transactions with non
registered addresses then what?

	follow that rabbit down the hole and you find yourself very much in
the Orwellian land of 1984

	if your starting point in life meant all the money you have ever had
was tracked how would you even get around that?

	blackmarket gold? but how do you buy it in the first place. start
buying jewellery I guess that just gets lost