Karl Rove's confusion about capacity of NSA's Utah data center.

Razer Rayzer at riseup.net
Mon May 25 11:05:03 PDT 2015

On 05/24/2015 09:36 PM, jim bell wrote:
> To the contrary, I'd say it isn't 'illegal to deceive people'. (in
> most circumstances.)  First Amendment to the US Constitution and all that.

Not a lawyer but off the top I'd say it's a lawsuit in the making if you
can prove monetary damages.

Of course this doesn't apply to politicians whom the courts have
consistently ruled may lie to you in campaign promises et al nmo matter
how badly they economically damage you or your country's treasury.