Karl Rove's confusion about capacity of NSA's Utah data center. [oops! Error]

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Mon May 25 10:42:32 PDT 2015

Oops!  Error.Somewhere between bits and bytes, I made an error which I identify inline below.  The upshot is the capacity of the NSA data center (in terms of phone calls and time) is actually 10x larger than I'd previously calculated. It could probably hold the telephone audio of much of the world (America, Europe, and most of Asia) for 10 years.           Jim Bell