Karl Rove's confusion about capacity of NSA's Utah data center.

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon May 25 01:49:15 PDT 2015

On 5/25/15, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
> Y'all are fucking stupid

On -this- list?

> if

oh ... it's conditional.

Dang yung whippasnappa programmas these days!!

When I wuz yur age, we only had goto statements and had ta wright raw
machine code if we wanted a condition.

And bro we were -grateful- for our gotos!

> you think Gov and Corp doesn't have you

<1990 conversation>
<cypherpunk>Ya know man, if you say it or send it on a phone line, and
they want it, they got it; no prob-lemo.
<know-everything>Yeah right! Yo just one a dem conspirasee nuts, aincha now?!
<cypherpunk>I'll bet my 600gram Nokia pocket phone I's right!
<know-everything>You mentioned tin foil hats a ways back - you just
run on to momma now boy and go wear one alright. Now f*** off outa mah
face, idiot!

<2015 conversation>
<cypherpunk>Told ya so!
<know-everything>Aw c'mon! They only storin' our metal data - I heard
'em tell us on da tee vee just last month now!
<cypherpunk>F*** off idiot!