Worker fired for disabling GPS app that tracked her 24 hours a day | Ars Technica

Tomasz Rola rtomek at ceti.pl
Tue May 19 12:10:15 PDT 2015

On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 11:38:29AM +0200, rysiek wrote:
> Dnia niedziela, 17 maja 2015 22:24:24 Tomasz Rola pisze:
[...]
> > Sure, it may look strange if one day she plays drums, another day
> > makes love and yet another saws trees to build a DIY coffee table. But
> > so what?
>
> It doesn't look strange, it shouldn't "look" in any particular way. As in,
> that's nobody's business.

Exactly! The woman in original post was dealing with small brother,
which is very different to dancing with big bro (despite some people
making claims and noises like it was the very "big bro" himself -
maybe not on this list, I'm not sure, I don't trace so much "who what
and where").

My point was, she could play the "nuissance" and "strangeness" to her
advantage. Especially if she lived in some part of the world where
suing is not so customary but the law still says "in dubio pro reo" -
in case of doubt, give ear to the accused. She decided to milk dollars
from the fat cow, which is probably ok, too - I only barely know the
case as it was described in the news.

--
Regards,
Tomasz Rola