Subject: Re: Watching the watchers: spook database

Griffin Boyce griffin at cryptolab.net
Sun May 10 15:09:45 PDT 2015

Alfie John wrote:
> On Sat, May 9, 2015, at 02:25 AM, Griffin Boyce wrote:
>> about their past work.  Which is obviously bullshit, and I'd posit
>> that it's actually worse than Facebook because your information is
>> shared with the general public.  Even with higher privacy settings
>> enabled, anyone with a paid Recruiter account can see everything.
>
> This comment will probably be the impetus for someone on this list to
> start a "clearance-only" LinkedIn clone.

   That already exists (clearancejobs.com and others). There are actually
tons of ads all over DC for these services, most notably the "Life of a
Secret Squirrel" series.  Really:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/clearancejobs/8634488049/in/photostream/

   DC is a weird place sometimes.

best,
Griffin

--
“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”
― Dr. Seuss