Appeals Court Rules NSA Phone Program Not Authorized by Patriot Act - wsj

dans at openmailbox.org dans at openmailbox.org
Thu May 7 11:42:24 PDT 2015

Good news I guess, a small victory.

However I think that is just a simbolic victory, useful only to make
more people to become aware about surveillance. With the new
technologies and with all the infrastucture already done record and
collect the metadata of the phones is too easy, too cheap, too tempting
to don't do it. And NSA will continuous doing it.

In the other hand I can understand that the civil libertys groups of US
take care of US citizens, but can any american take care of the people
of other countrys? We can't legally apeal to any court of US, and we are
under US goverment's surveillance too.