Jim Bell vindicated

Razer Rayzer at riseup.net
Tue May 5 11:07:44 PDT 2015

On 05/04/2015 09:32 PM, Seth wrote:
> A PERSONAL NOTE
> It’s tasteless to rejoice in the death of other people

No... It's sociopathic.

I'm going to put my neck on the block here and state  quite plainly that
Libertarianism is a trojan horse for Feudal Fascism if carried out in an
American society whose Community and Family structures are so
dysfunctional, so (I'm gonna spell it out) Fucked Up Beyond ALL
Recognition, they're barely recognizable as those by most of the rest of
the world’s population.

(See: http://cluborlov.blogspot.com/2010/11/but-what-is-community.html)

Exhibit A: a copy of Ron Paul's political newsletter post-Rodney King
riots in 1992 wherein he discusses how to kill someone and get away with
it. The "Someone" he's referring to are Black "animals", and states he
taught his family (incl his son Senator Rand Paul, running for prez) to
do so. because

    “the animals are coming."

Synopsis/links:
http://auntieimperial.tumblr.com/post/118031484489