Threat Model: Parents

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sun May 31 10:58:26 PDT 2015

Now you're talking vulture capital capabilities,
if you can answer these questions
millions of dollars and users await your products, thanks to Edward Snowden.

Consider asking the coach, pastor, BFF, mentor, online advisor (no offense
Gadit but you fit the predator profile) to take you home to use his/hers/trans
computer which will have the  latest cloaking tools, including those which
block, divert, trash, evade, deep six,
anon-legionize, the most devilish meddlers
promoting villainous affairs to advance their
villainous careers, aka kiddie porn
watchdogs tutored by natsec spooks. Prepare to be stripped naked in the sauna,
like Jake Appelbaum, like beloved overseers of all stripes, phones into the
lead-lined chest, to guard against you being a babe to entrap the beloved
wizened overseer (sorry Bart, no offense but you fit Jake's profile).

Cpunk archivist popped up when this topic tripped its sensor to say hear ye,
this is the 4,096th time the helpless kid bait has been set here. Undercover
careers begin with tapping into online fora to test homebrewed mousetraps,
the most common being a kid with troubled parents, next most Tempest signals
being emanated by latest, most compulsive child bewitched by the awesome
freedom of personal devices, next ex-spies with unbelievable stuff to shatter
the empire of those who know shit shoveling into into those whose diet is
limited to shinola.

If you advise the kid to stay away from personal devices connected to the
rest of the world, that will get you a visit from
connection authorities accusing
you of treason. Show your credentials by yelling accessible encryption.