the ABC

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 20:59:35 PDT 2015

On Wed, 27 May 2015 17:47:52 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 3:07 PM, Juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > What free markets?
> > 'you' 'own' the government?
>
> That which you own you may abandon, destroy, or shape to your liking.

> That which you do not own may do the same to you.

	Last time I checked the stuff that can be owned(i. e.
	property) like say a hamburguer a car or a house,  cannot
	abandon me, destroy me or shape me to its liking.

	The stuff I own isn't 'shaping' me and even the stuff I DON'T
	own, like, say, my neighbor's bycicle or dog isn't trying to
	control me. You know, property and moral agents are two
	different categories.

	If property is shaping you to its liking grarpamp, I encourage
	you to lay off the drugs or at least keep your hallucinations to
	yourself, instead of trying to pass them as political
	philosophy.