we are fucked [was: Jim Bell vindicated]

Shelley shelley at misanthropia.org
Thu May 7 02:53:44 PDT 2015

On May 7, 2015 2:35:29 AM Juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 06 May 2015 13:49:20 -0700
> Shelley <shelley at misanthropia.org> wrote:
>
> > On May 6, 2015 1:31:02 PM Juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > 	A derivative of the fucking jew-christian intellectual
> > > 	cesspool, and started in the 700 after nonexistent 'christ'.
> > >

> > +1,000,000
> >
> > All religions are cults.  The abrahamic varieties are particularly
> > egregious, and their adherents spread their chosen brand of crazy
> > like a virus and breed like rabbits to perpetuate the infection.
> > Society as a whole will not advance until this disease is eradicated.
> >

> According to wikipedia there are 2400 million christians and 1600
> million muslims. I assume the figures are inflated but even if the
> real numbers are lower, we're still seriously fucked up =/
>

> A while back I read that 75% of americans consider the bible to be the
> 'word of god'  or 'inspired by god'.  (oh, here's the source
> http://www.gallup.com/poll/170834/three-four-bible-word-god.aspx )
>

> Do you Shelley (or others) think that estimate is accurate?

Juan: Unfortunately, I think 75% is an accurate figure.  I live in the most
"unchurched" city in the US (we have legal recreational marijuana and voter
approved marriage equality), and there are still a fair number of bullshit
mega-churches and god-botherers here.

Muslims will outnumber xians at some point in the next few decades (source
is a BBC piece I heard the other night. Sorry for no link.)  They're all
batshit crazy, but most violent xians stick to bombing abortion clinics.
Muslim extremists are indiscriminate in their barbarism.

So, yeah. We are fucked...

-S