Jim Bell vindicated

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu May 7 01:54:52 PDT 2015

On Wed, 06 May 2015 13:49:20 -0700
Shelley <shelley at misanthropia.org> wrote:

> On May 6, 2015 1:31:02 PM Juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > 	A derivative of the fucking jew-christian intellectual
> > 	cesspool, and started in the 700 after nonexistent 'christ'.
> >

> +1,000,000
>
> All religions are cults.  The abrahamic varieties are particularly
> egregious, and their adherents spread their chosen brand of crazy
> like a virus and breed like rabbits to perpetuate the infection.
> Society as a whole will not advance until this disease is eradicated.

According to wikipedia there are 2400 million christians and 1600
million muslims. I assume the figures are inflated but even if the
real numbers are lower, we're still seriously fucked up =/

A while back I read that 75% of americans consider the bible to be the
'word of god'  or 'inspired by god'.  (oh, here's the source
http://www.gallup.com/poll/170834/three-four-bible-word-god.aspx )

Do you Shelley (or others) think that estimate is accurate?