Watching the watchers: spook database

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu May 7 00:50:02 PDT 2015

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 3:12 AM, Bethany <groundhog593 at riseup.net> wrote:
> This is good clean fun.

They are not engaged in a clean fight against you,
so why try to bullshit them and play games with
baloney phrases like that.

> Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xipI-0HU010
>
> Secret surveillance programs have metadata too. The same people and
> companies that operate secret surveillance programs also publish details
> about their work on the open internet.
> Transparency Toolkit has been building open source tools to collect and
> analyze this open source intelligence. This talk discusses how we can use
> these data sources and tools to build a sousveillance state that holds the
> surveillance state accountable.

See also names at: http://cryptocomb.org/

Physical and virtual doxing has been going on in the darknets
for years. Even sites for AP and other accountability services
have popped up.