Jim Bell vindicated

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed May 6 15:13:15 PDT 2015

On 5/7/15, Robert Hettinga <hettinga at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On May 6, 2015, at 2:31 PM, Cari Machet <carimachet at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> that you think there is 'evil' is anti-arrow let alone 'arrow to
>> progress'

One definition to rule them all eh?

One man's 'evil' is another mans 'salvation'.

As a good friend provided a very suitable definition years ago which I
have shamelessly ripped and made my own:
Evil is that which opposes my living.

Now we can be sure that -my- definition is the one that -shall- rule
them all! MWAHAHAHHAAAAA.
<suitable expressions of unshakable vehemence>

> Yup. Brain-rotted anti-intellectual intellectual.
> Bless your heart. Have a nice day, darlin’.

cpunks - that rare place where I witness relatively robust individuals.

Oblig XKCD[someone on the internet was wrong]

In many (most?) other places, like say fedora, ubuntu and debian
lists, the tyranny of the majority appears to rule the day and the
Cotton Wool World is worshipped by all dum and dummer.

So thank you cpunks.
<awwwwww>