Jim Bell vindicated

Razer Rayzer at riseup.net
Wed May 6 13:13:35 PDT 2015

On 05/06/2015 10:35 AM, Robert Hettinga wrote:
> The left’s anti-western urge to annihilate progress

As one very wise native American (Black Elk) once said when asked what
he thought about 'modern progress':

    "I guess it depends on what you're progressing towards."

I posit everyone’s so busy 'progressing', that for the last century...
perhaps the entire timeline of the industrial revolution, NO ONE has
been noticing what they're progressing towards.

Namely self-annihilating the species. I'd much rather "annihilate
'progress'" thanks.

RR

"Yet hear me, friends! we have now to deal with another people, small
and feeble when our forefathers first met with them, but now great and
overbearing. Strangely enough, they have a mind to till the soil, and
the love of possessions is a disease in them. These people have made
many rules that the rich may break, but the poor may not! They have a
religion in which the poor worship, but the rich will not! They even
take tithes of the poor and weak to support the rich and those who rule.
They claim this mother of ours, the Earth, for their own use, and fence
their neighbors away from her, and deface her with their buildings and
their refuse. They compel her to produce out of season, and when sterile
she is made to take medicine in order to produce again. All this is
sacrilege." ~Tatanka Iyotake (Sitting Bull)