Euros trending all PATRIOTic after a few dead bodies

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue May 5 20:14:57 PDT 2015

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/06/world/europe/french-legislators-approve-sweeping-intelligence-bill.html

Mr. Valls promised that the law would be “targeted” and insisted that
its main focus was to protect French citizens from terrorism.
“The means of surveillance for anticipating, detecting and prevention
of attacks will be strictly limited,” he promised.

“It is a state lie,” said Pierre-Olivier Sur, the head of the Paris
bar association. “This project was presented to us as a way to protect
France against terrorism, and if that were the case, I would back it.”
“But it is being done to put in place a sort of Patriot Act concerning
the activities of each and everyone,” he said,

“I think that opportunistic laws are always bad laws,” the editor in
chief, Gérard Biard, said

“The requirement that the Internet companies use the black boxes is a
requirement that Russia has as well,”