Jim Bell vindicated

Razer Rayzer at riseup.net
Tue May 5 15:49:20 PDT 2015

On 05/05/2015 02:15 PM, Robert Hettinga wrote:
>> On May 5, 2015, at 4:16 PM, Juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> a fair amount of alleged libertarians are libertarianism's
>> 	worst enemy…
>
> “A libertarian is someone who agrees with *me*.” — J. Neil Schulman, “Alongside Night”
>
> Cheers,
> RAH

A libertarian believes your rights are just as important as theirs until
your rights interfere with theirs then your rights mean squat ~Me

Other than that I would believe there's a 5th Column in the Libertarian
ranks. There was such a thing in the Rethuiglican ranks too, in the 60s.
A number of dems on the radical side of the party (had to believe now
days) saw a weak Republican party and registered as Republicans to screw
up their primaries, and possibly the national elections as well.

The fellow I archived radio news/commentary for was one of them.

Here's his CV:

[February 20 2009] Travus T. Hipp Morning News & Commentary: Six Decades
Of What Could Only Be Described As 'Anti-Americanism' - The Whats And
Whys Of 'Where Did I Go Wrong?'

https://archive.org/details/tth_090220

It speaks for it's anti-imperial self. The net effect of that attempt is
unknown to me as I was a bit on the young side but I understand the
strategy is possible. We'll see.