Meeting Snowden in Princeton

rysiek rysiek at hackerspace.pl
Mon May 4 13:02:14 PDT 2015

Dnia poniedziałek, 4 maja 2015 16:25:34 Juan pisze:
> > This is not exactly what you would call keeping a low profile or
> > 'good OPSEC' for a person actively planning to drop the biggest Intel
> > leak in history.
> >
> > I find this unbelievable.
>
> 	Are you saying the alleged facts you listed are not true?
> 	(that's a possibility)
>
> 	But if you assmue all that is true, then my view fits nicely.
> 	He didn't bothered with 'opsec' because he didn't need to.

Maybe he didn't. Some will draw conclusions about how extremely competent the
NSA thus is (as in: Snowden being a plant, a part of a larger operation to
deceive the public or whomever about something); some will rather draw
conclusions on how incompetent it is (as in: missed the Boston Bomber, missed
Snowden, etc).

You're free to chouse your poison. :)

--
Pozdrawiam,