Nuclear security

Lodewijk andré de la porte l@odewijk.nl
Sun May 17 20:44:25 PDT 2015

https://wikileaks.org/trident-safety/

I'd like to dedicate this moment to all the time you and I have wasted on
using a secure process, rather than just not giving a damn. Then ask you
"what do you think you could have done with that time instead?", given the
knowledge that the primary deterrent is fear - not actual security. See
now, *they *are not wasting much of their time on security. Compete.

(note: shaming and blackmailing you when the time is right is real, and
extremely hard to avoid. Be prepared to have your whole history, in minute
details, used against you. Provided there's ever any reason, that is. Until
then, though, what can they do?)