Firefox 36+ listens on UDP:1900

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Tue Mar 31 07:38:20 PDT 2015

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 11:34:33PM +0200, rysiek wrote:
> Dnia poniedziaƂek, 30 marca 2015 18:15:20 Georgi Guninski pisze:
> > DISCLAIMER: I am neither gay nor anti-gay.
>
> It's called "heterosexual", not "anti-gay".
>
> /me couldn't resist, sorry.

Ok, I take the cheap bait.

DISCLAIMER: I am heterosexual.

IMHO there is difference between heterosexual and anti-gay.

Consider interviewed P_1 and P_2 about gay pride march
(parade).

P_1: I don't care how gays fuck themselves.
P_2: I don't care how gays fuck themselves, but don't
understand why they are proud of it and make parade. Should
all people with feature $X$ parade? Should drunkards and
lunatics parade because they are proud of their condition?
Do gays have more rights than heterosexual people?

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=LGBT_Pride_March_%28New_York_City%29&oldid=652929629