Firefox 36+ listens on UDP:1900

rysiek rysiek at hackerspace.pl
Sat Mar 28 13:59:33 PDT 2015

Dnia poniedziałek, 23 marca 2015 18:51:40 Georgi Guninski pisze:
> On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 02:38:12PM +0000, Cathal Garvey wrote:
> > ....  Mozilla are really sinking fast (ahem, EME)
>
> IMHO this won't happen while google are pouring on them
>
> "money for nothing and chicks for free"
>
> (for the younger generation this is a song).

Shit, does the fact that I was acutely aware of this make me the older
generation? Dang.

Also, the music video is semi-relevant to this list, too!

"The music video for the song featured early computer animation illustrating
 the lyrics. The video was one of the first uses of computer-animated human
 characters and was considered ground-breaking at the time of its release."
 -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_for_Nothing_(song)#Music_video

inb4 "ooh minecraft"

--
Pozdrawiam,