Fwd: [tor-talk] (UK) Parliamentary advice on Tor

rysiek rysiek at hackerspace.pl
Wed Mar 11 06:12:21 PDT 2015

Dnia środa, 11 marca 2015 03:22:12 grarpamp pisze:
> Cypherpunks can analyze whether it's fishy for world leaders
> and agencies known spouting FHOTI, going dark, and bitcoin
> hate... to start stylishly trending 180 on such things. Always
> beware the sly smile of the politician.

Indeed. But my understanding is, the report has been prepared by techies
rather than politicians?

I mean, I know how such a report could come into being in Poland, and
politicians would most certainly *not* be involved, or just skin-deep if at
all.

POliticians will now act upon it, though. This is where the really sly stuff
will happen, I guess.

--
Pozdrawiam,
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak