Cypherpunk Politics

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 22:40:58 PST 2015

On Fri, 06 Mar 2015 00:56:15 +0100
rysiek <rysiek at hackerspace.pl> wrote:

> Dnia czwartek, 5 marca 2015 13:46:15 Douglas Lucas pisze:
> > What I find hilarious is that there are people who accept that the
> > JFK assassination was a US domestic coup, that the dark arts of
> > marketers' psychological manipulation is near-infinite in power,
> > etc., but still think the authorities are too dumb to figure out
> > how to stop the citizenry from voting them out.
>
> What I find hilarious is that there are people who accept that that
> the dark arts of marketers' psychological manipulation is
> near-infinite in power, etc., but still think the authorities are too
> dumb to figure out a way to handle a bunch of radicals.
>
> No, seriously, you can't have it both ways.

	What? There's no contradiction in that paragraph.

	And of course you flatly ignored his previous comments about how
	the establishment has 'realists'  like you working for them,
	whether you're on their payroll or not.

> Either "Teh
> Establishment" is all- powerful, or it isn't.

	The establishmet is all powerful at their game. So the
	solution is to not play their game.

	I suggest you first make sure you UNDERSTAND what someone said
	before trying to criticize it.