Cypherpunk Politics

rysiek rysiek at hackerspace.pl
Thu Mar 5 15:56:15 PST 2015

Dnia czwartek, 5 marca 2015 13:46:15 Douglas Lucas pisze:
> What I find hilarious is that there are people who accept that the JFK
> assassination was a US domestic coup, that the dark arts of marketers'
> psychological manipulation is near-infinite in power, etc., but still
> think the authorities are too dumb to figure out how to stop the
> citizenry from voting them out.

What I find hilarious is that there are people who accept that that the dark
arts of marketers' psychological manipulation is near-infinite in power, etc.,
but still think the authorities are too dumb to figure out a way to handle a
bunch of radicals.

No, seriously, you can't have it both ways. Either "Teh Establishment" is all-
powerful, or it isn't. If it is, we're all fucked anyway. If it isn't, there's
more than one way to try to make the world a better place.

--
Pozdrawiam,
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak

Zmieniam klucz GPG :: http://rys.io/pl/147