REAL-ID Phone Access Coming Soon

Cathal (Phone) cathalgarvey at cathalgarvey.me
Wed Mar 4 00:01:07 PST 2015

I tried setting my UA to '' once and found, sadly, that it breaks all sorts of sites whose frameworks or webmasters were too small minded to think about the absence of a user-agent.

As functionally inspired languages become more common and exhaustible case blocks filter in, perhaps this problem will be fixed by accident?

I love your concept of embedding agreements in UA. :)