Firefox 36+ listens on UDP:1900

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Mon Mar 30 09:10:26 PDT 2015

On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 12:54:13PM -0700, Jason McVetta wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 11:23 AM, Y G <ygwald at brandeis.edu> wrote:
>
> > The actual issue with the whole Brendan Eich thing was that it was
> > basically just LGBT people being played off of Firefox for money.
> >

> That sorry scene struck me as more of a public stoning.  A reminder to all
> who were watching, that a life's work contributing to the good of humanity
> (i.e. Free Software) means nothing.  Toe the official line on culture
> issues, or you will be ruthlessly eliminated.

Trying to CC Brendan.

Brendan, we are discussing you and the thread starts at [-1]

I don't think it means "nothing" for the simple reason
his life is not over.

He well might DO something much more important,
while not being employed by a whore corporation.

[-1] https://cpunks.org//pipermail/cypherpunks/2015-March/007036.html

--
georgi