Firefox 36+ listens on UDP:1900

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Mon Mar 30 08:15:20 PDT 2015

On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 02:23:06PM -0400, Y G wrote:
> The actual issue with the whole Brendan Eich thing was that it was
> basically just LGBT people being played off of Firefox for money. Like,

Would some one try to contact "Gay Nigger Association of
America", their name is related ?[-1]

According to wikipedia [-2]
"Following Eich's resignation, the anti-gay?? National
Organization for Marriage called for its own boycott of
Mozilla, due to "gay activists who have forced him out of
the company he has helped lead for years".[17][22]"

So gays won?

Does this speak something about the state of current society?

DISCLAIMER: I am neither gay nor anti-gay.

[-1]
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Gay_Nigger_Association_of_America&oldid=645050898
[-2]
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Brendan_Eich&oldid=653994175