Help: Can anyone identify what this is?

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 22:45:38 PDT 2015

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015  wrote:
>> Is the door, or any nearby door, secured via a prox-card system? If
>> so, my first assumption is this might be an attempt to record RFID
>> transactions.

Some RFID implementation is capturable for replay, some
are 2F like challenge response plus pinpad on the fob/paddle.
Consider physical lock and key plus pin / swipe / bio.
Have doors audio infrared video camera record stream to offsite.
Verify staff is defensive against social engineering and
collect curious events.
Use real end2end software openvpn / ssh to host/lan over wifi,
not just silly soho style router firmwares for wlan and firewall protection.
Etc.
Set out some cookies for new friends :)