Computer-stored encryption keys are not safe from side-channel attacks

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 13 20:15:38 PDT 2015

Yes, I understand that having written it into a public forum, and not patenting it, I did indeed give it away for anyone else to use.  What probably happened was that someone was suing someone else for stealing that idea, and one of those somebodies did a REALLY extensive search and found my invention.  Presumably it would have benefited the somebody who did the search to be able to say something like, "We didn't steal the idea from you, Jim Bell thought of it first..."    Yes, in hindsight I should have taken the $5000 and run.      Jim Bell