Cypherpunk Politics [was: REAL-ID Coming]

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 21:55:41 PST 2015

On Tue, 3 Mar 2015 17:41:14 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Who cares, that's up to the cpunk. If the cypherpunk is pure, working
> with the man to get cpunk shit done is just another hacking skin
> to hang on their wall.

	LMAO!

	I thought you were a bit cleverer than that. Seems I was wrong.

> And a highly prized one of social engineering
> at that. Cpunks should bow the fuck down in respect to such a fellow

	Nah, decent people should tell such a  shitbag and his
	apologists to go fuck themselves..

	Hey grarpamp - you don't get the A of the ABC of political
	philosophy. Or maybe you are in the payroll of the CIA. Or the
	DoD like the tor clowns. Or both!

	Oh, but it's OK. Let the self-seving employees of 'non
	governmental' mafias FUNDED BY THE GOVERNMENT explain why it's
	OK for them to be paid for PRETENDING to 'fight' their
	employeers and accomplices.

> cpunk, not fling hostile FUD at them just because they're working
> the system. For that matter, they should join them to add another
> voice. There are probably more US persons on this list than there
> are in their entire Congress. Think about that...
>
> Now in the other direction of possible hostility... should The Man
> discover a cpunk within their ranks, well yes, there is a risk there.
> The usual opsec applies.
>
> > In other words, FUD spread by "the Man" and the disinformation
> > campaign, sowing dissent, creating hostility and distrust within
> > the community, and in general the divide and conquer approach work
> > wonders.

	go. fuck. yourself.

> That's why the above masses need to activate and throw the FUD back,

	fuck you, asshole.

> and more, at The Man. Two can play that game. Problem is, right now
> there is only one real player on the field of politics, his name is
> The Man, and he's not on team cpunk.

	the man is in your team. yes, rephrase that.