Governments Covertly Fund Internet Freedom Activists

brian carroll electromagnetize at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 10:10:55 PST 2015

'they' (political monoculture) threaten this dissolving
of support against the peasants and poor all the time,
(limiting and removing health services, social security)

wait until those 'virtually wealthy' ---reliant on things never
changing, ungrounded in their beliefs--- lose the support to
maintain their existence and yet have many bills to pay...

it gets nasty real quick when bureaucracy is against you.

losing support of that same bureaucracy just gotta hurt,
especially under crazed monocle of global security state

(don't worry, winks the mass media newscaster,
you will be protected, you're one of us...)