Governments Covertly Fund Internet Freedom Activists

Juan juan.g71@gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 23:22:15 PST 2015

On Sun, 01 Mar 2015 01:44:16 +0100
mo <moritz@headstrong.de> wrote:

> Can't we be happy that government money can actually (try to) do good?

	Ah yes. 0.01% of the money the government steals is used to
	allegedly fix some of the damage....caused by government itself?
	How clever is that?

	You think the government is 'protecting' a tiny amount of the
	privacy it destroys? No, even that isn't true. It's just
	propaganda.

> Does really /everything/ have to be The Reptilian Conspiracy?

	You wouldn't be trying to mock anti-government people? Cause if
	that is the case, you are only mocking yourself.