Elsevier tries to Swartz Sci-Hub

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 17:33:51 PDT 2015

On 6/27/15, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://torrentfreak.com/sci-hub-tears-down-academias-illegal-copyright-paywalls-150627/
> http://www.sci-hub.club/

"""
“Thanks to Elsevier’s lawsuit, I got past the point of no return. At
this time I either have to prove we have the full right to do this or
risk being executed like other ‘pirates’,” she says, naming Aaron
Swartz as an example.

“If Elsevier manages to shut down our projects or force them into the
darknet, that will demonstrate an important idea: that the public does
not have the right to knowledge. We have to win over Elsevier and
other publishers and show that what these commercial companies are
doing is fundamentally wrong.”
"""

- i expect all onions, all the time, eventually  :)