progression of technologies

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 22:54:26 PDT 2015

On 6/24/15, dan at geer.org <dan at geer.org> wrote:
> Paraphrasing Bonnie Raitt, let's give 'em something germane
> to argue about.  In particular, what do I have wrong here:
>
> http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Passcode/Passcode-Voices/2015/0617/Opinion-The-reasonable-expectation-fallacy

seems a sound and reasonable treatise. and note that some of these
problems relent if you're nicely impeded from the general public and
modern urban metropolis...

i note the declaration, "The ability to delete yourself from the Web
doesn't really matter. What really matters in the age of advanced
surveillance is the right to not be correlated.",

and posit again, what role for fully decentralized structures devoid
of the centralized compute data hoarded hackbait afflicted upon every
bigdata aggregation yet collected?

opt-out harder :)

best regards,