U. S. A.! A-me-ri-cah, f--- yeah! - How to rule the world, U.S. style

Tim Beelen tim at diffalt.com
Tue Jun 23 18:39:21 PDT 2015

I think Cathal's comment was a general remark. It did not necessarily
concern you.
> Oh yes. I'm anti west agent on the payroll of? Putin? The chinese? Or?
I think you're South American. Your rhetoric squarely puts you there.
Overly defensive on the subject of projecting power. Blatantly
anti-American (rhetoric only, if you'd ever find yourself living here
you'd find yourself a lot less radical and carry yourself a bit more
respectful)

You are very sensitive on the subject of being run over by a foreign
power indicates a permanent identity crisis (Argentine) as to where you
fit in the world of things.

Your over-sized ego i.e. taking things personally that are actually a
general remark is quite a cultural trait. So is calling people by name
instead of addressing the issue.

Everything North of Chile  sans Bolivia has common sensibilities towards
the Government. Brazilians are not that outspoken, better at diverting
and quite introverted. Bolivian culture is more refined and does not
call out people like it's taking a piss. That makes you Chilean,
Argentinian or Spanish.

You're not European. Your English is too good.

And my guess is Argentinian.