U. S. A.! A-me-ri-cah, f--- yeah! - How to rule the world, U.S. style

Ted Smith tedks at riseup.net
Tue Jun 23 18:17:26 PDT 2015

Were this the first time I had seen something like this on the list I
would not have spoken up about it.

But this list is rapidly degenerating into being a general conspiracy
theory forum rather than a cypherpunk forum.

This should be a collective and conscious decision, rather than
something induced by a minority of active posters.

--
Sent from Ubuntu