U. S. A.! A-me-ri-cah, f--- yeah! - How to rule the world, U.S. style

Alfie John alfiej at fastmail.fm
Tue Jun 23 15:08:58 PDT 2015

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015, at 07:46 AM, Tim Beelen wrote:
> Well, I guess Juan's rhetorical question is voicing my concern that
> crazy-people political rants are not what I sought when I subscribed
> to this mailing list.

Maybe crazy-people rants are a tool used to get people annoyed forcing
them to unsubscribe from the list:

    "The JTRIG unit of GCHQ is so notable because of its extensive use
    of propaganda methods and other online tactics of deceit and
    manipulation."

    https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2015/06/22/controversial-gchq-unit-domestic-law-enforcement-propaganda/

Alfie

--